Austin Schroeder - 1.17.20

Charlie and I finished off our first week at the CARBO office today. It’s been nice getting to know everyone and helping out when I can. One of my jobs is to water their green wall behind the front desk, which sounds fun but actually the plants are full of mealybugs, and it takes 40 ish minutes to water the whole thing. So far I’ve helped work on a few of their current projects, making changes to their CAD drawings. Hopefully next week I’ll become more familiar with all of their projects so that I know what the heck people are talking about all the time. It’s awkward and intimidating starting a new job, but I’m excited to see where it goes.
Mealybugs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week