Start Day

Today is my first day at Pharis Design. Everyone is very friendly. A lot of people are out right now with a sickness caused by the cedar pollen here, which is crazy. My first project is a dog park for a small community in Leander Texas. The client was inspired by Levy Park. Will let yall know how it turns  out.

Austin is great. There is so much hiking, outdoor activities and beer. My apartment has direct access to the Baron Creek Greenbelt. There is a bunch of local breweries that only brew for Austin, so many to try. I cant wait until its warm enough to swim in all of the natural pools and springs.

I hope everyone has a great first day! Happy New Year!

-Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week