Monday 01/20/2020- CARBO Week 2

Hey all,

Today is Monday of my second week at CARBO. Austin and I are getting settled in at the office over here on Laurel St.- it is a relaxed atmosphere but clearly a productive one as well. I am receiving more tasks every day, and look forward to building the trust and relationships needed to receive more jobs and responsibilities. I walk to work everyday, which is something I never realized the value of until I did it- it's awesome. The people here are awesome too, another thing that makes the world of difference in a job to me. 
Since we are required to do this blog post, I think it could be useful to share strategies and questions about winning at interning with each other. 

First impressions on being an intern?
Do you have too much responsibility or too little?
Do you find yourself talking or listening more?
How is your commute?

Best,
Charlie




running errands for Jeff (Shoutout to Conner)






Friday beer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week