Allen Worthington: First Week(+ 4 days) January 19, 2020




Getting to my apartment was interesting, since my electricity wasn't turned on. Otherwise it's a nice place. Work is only a 6 minute drive away, and biking is a good option too. My truck wouldn't start on the first Saturday, so I was lucky to replace the battery that same day.
My first day was Tuesday the 7th. They threw me straight into all of the projects and I co-designed a courtyard. We also went on a site visit where I got more insight into interacting with a client and working on a project from the beginning. There's also a lot of time spent in Autocad and Adobe so far, and I'm glad they are patient with all my questions. 
I'm having a great time exploring the city and neighborhoods on my bike. There's lots of nice parks and trails with creeks and hills. Looking forward to learning more this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Malcore | Reich Associates | 04

Austin Carbo - Design Workshop - Blog #7

Kaylin Wilson’s Viewport - First Week